Welcome, to our Pedaleze, we at Daijo Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us”, “Company” or “Our”) – the promoters of the product Pedaleze value the trust placed on us by the users (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”) of its website. We have taken extra measures to ensure that the information of our users collected through the website shall be protected by us via a secure server software in accordance to applicable laws.
- The information collected/provided by users visiting the website are protected through adequate safety measures and shall remain confidential with us.
- You will have to share some of your personal information that shall be used to activate few primary services of our products, provide a better experience and also to use certain features of this site.
- We use certain temporary cookies to collect certain Non-personal information like IP address, internet usage.
- We do not share your data with anyone including our employees and contractors unless it is critical to process certain services like our cardio sense assist, predictive maintenance, if required to the by the government authorities upon request, etc. However the company reserves the right to share the above Data with some third parties to execute certain select service etc to enhance the value of the product if necessary.
- We are not responsible for any third-party advertisements/ services available on the website, and the data they collect form you.
- For any queries, write to us at – email@example.com.
- By using the site, we assume that you explicitly, without any limitation or qualifications agree the terms & conditions set out in this policy.
Section – 1 (Information we collect)
We may collect certain information from you either voluntarily or mandatory for the use of the services in the website. The information collected shall be classified as:
- Personal Information – While purchasing the products of Pedaleze or in order to avail other services provided by us, we may collect a variety of personal information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you. This personal information includes but not limited to Your name, postal address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, gender, physical parameters, etc.
You must ensure that the information provided are accurate, complete and updated by logging either into our site or our proprietary mobile application. This data may be collected through any means including but not limited to websites, software applications, social media pages, e-mail messages, or other digital services (the “Digital Services”), e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter, make a purchase, or register your product with us.
- Non-Personal Information – This data refers to the information collected that cannot used to uniquely identify or contact you including but not limited to browser information, information collected through Cookies (defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc.
Section – 2 (Protecting your Information)
We are committed to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative to protect your information from unauthorized access/alteration/destruction of your information by employing the state-of-the-art technologies including but not limited to encryption software, server software.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Company and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Snapdeal), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.If you become aware of any vulnerability of the Site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report such vulnerability
Section – 3 (Use of Information)
We may share Personal Information with other corporate entities and affiliates to:
Help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts;b.Correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that You request for where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. We may disclose Personal Information to:
To Company’s third-party providers who provide goods / services such as contact information verification, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, warranty services, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide the relevant services either to you or the company.
Section – 4 (User’s Rights & Choices)
As detailed in the sections above, we give you many choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of information from or about you or your use of our products or services. These include:
- Configuring your browser to decline or accept cookies.
- Opting out of analytics tools.
- Opting out of certain electronic communications or promotional calls.
- Disabling the collection of telematics log data from your vehicle.
- Enabling or disabling the collection and sharing of certain data to support advanced features in your vehicle.
- Opting out of other types of data processing for which you have provided your prior explicit opt-in consent.
This section further explains the rights and choices that may apply depending on your jurisdiction.
In certain jurisdictions you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about certain information we maintain about you; update and correct inaccuracies in that information; have the information restricted or deleted; object or withdraw your consent to certain uses of information; and lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority. You may also have the right to data portability with regard to the data you provided to us. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law.
If you would like to exercise your rights in relation to information from or about you, you may contact us at the address above.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have the information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of the information that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the information associated with the particular e-mail address that you use to send us your request, or we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
Section – 6 (Advertisement / Links)
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as any other advertising agencies, app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, or wireless service provider, including any information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our software applications or social media pages.
Section – 7 (Minors)
Our products and services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that these individuals not provide any information. If we become aware of any collection of any Personal Information of a child under the age of sixteen (16), we shall take steps to delete such Personal Information and also take steps to confiscate the product and stop rendering the particular service to that particular minor user.
Section – 8 (Contact Us)
- via e‐mail at email@example.com
- via mail at Daijo Pvt. Ltd., Attn: Legal, S.P. No:53, New No: 25, 3rd Main road, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai – 600058,Tamil Nadu India.
Please note that e-mail/mail communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your e-mails/mails to us.
Section – 9 (Disclaimer)
Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. The terms in this agreement may be changed by Company at any time. Company is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
By using our site or providing any information in our site or by any other meanseither directly or indirectly states that you have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth in this policy regarding collection, storage, and use of your personal and Non-personal information. In case, you do not agree to the policy, we hereby request you to immediately stop using our product / opt out of our services and stop using our site.
Copyright © 2020, PEDALEZE.com