Welcome, to our Ezer club, we at Daijo pvt. Ltd. – the promoters of the product Pedaleze try with our best efforts to provide an Eze in our Pedaleze experience including its warranty. We hereby provide a comprehensive warranty policy for our customers as per the following terms & conditions.
If you purchased a Pedaleze and are experiencing issues you may be eligible for warranty repair. Please read the Pedaleze Warranty and if you feel your Pedaleze product qualifies, kindly contact us, as per the information below, to assist us with the processing of your Product warranty claim. In order to complete your claim, you will need to send us legible copies of the sales receipt showing your name, the Pedaleze product in question, the date of sale and the name of the retailer. If you have this documentation in your possession please proceed below:
DAIJO PVT. LTD. LIMITED WARANTY POLICY
DAIJO PVT. LTD. warrants to the original retail purchaser ("you") that a Pedaleze products are free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the Product from the date of the original retail purchase.
This is valid to the original purchaser only.
The duration of this warranty (“Warranty Period”) is as follows from the date of purchase:
- 1-yearfor standard cycle components excluding the following – brake pads, tyres & tubes, stand, pedal, grips, levers, cables & connectors.
- 2-yearwarranty for motor & battery.
- 5-year warranty for frames.
This warranty is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser.
DAIJO PVT. LTD.'s sole obligation under this warranty is to either, at its discretion:
- Repair the defect.
- Exchange the Product part with a similar Part or which is functionally equivalent to the original Product.
However such defect must be notified in writing immediately and brought to the nearest service centre within 30 days of such notification to avail this warranty.
The customer would be liable to pay Labour charges to be fixed from time to time towards the repair.
The duration of any implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, on this Product shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. In no event shall DAIJO PVT. LTD. be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this Product, except as set forth herein.
Some states or countries do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts and some do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from location to location. This warranty will be interpreted pursuant to the laws of INDIA. The original English language version/meaning of this warranty controls over all translations and DAIJO PVT. LTD. is not responsible for any errors in translation of this warranty or any product instructions.
No company or person (including but not limited to employees or agents of DAIJO PVT. LTD.) are authorized to modify, enlarge or extend this warranty in any way or to make any other warranties, expressed or implied on behalf of DAIJO PVT. LTD.
This warranty is not intended to confer any additional legal, jurisdictional or warranty rights to you other than those set forth herein or required by law. If any portion of this warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such finding will not invalidate any other provision.
This warranty policy represents the express warranty provided by DAIJO PVT. LTD. for current purchases. The warranty policy in existence at the time you purchased your Product is controlling as of the time your warranty claim is made, and may differ from these terms. If you are unsure what the warranty policy was at the time you purchased your Product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the company will provide you with that information.
To Obtain Warranty Service
Consumer claims for warranty service must be made directly to; Attn. PEDALEZE Warranty Dept. via email@example.com. Any postage, insurance, or shipping costs incurred in sending your Product for service are the purchasers responsibility. This includes return shipping. DAIJO PVT. LTD. will not be responsible for Products lost or damaged in shipping.
The company shall not be responsible or liable to any damage or defect arising out any modification, alteration or additions made to the product by the Purchaser and the warranty shall lapse immediately.
The company shall not be responsible for any damage to accessories including the modified, altered parts or additions made to the product at any stage including in transit or in the warehouse sent for repair.
- Submit warranty claim to Attn.: Warranty Dept. via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we contact you, we will request digital photos of the damaged areas and the entire Product with all components stills attached to it. We encourage that you send digital photos of the Product and all damages before stripping the Product down to ensure that the Product is (1) warrantable and (2) repairable.
- You will also need to email, mail or fax us a legible copy of your original proof of purchase showing the (a) date purchased (2) Product serial number (Experience centre name and (4) your name and or address;
- Once the foregoing is completed, the decision of the company shall be final and binding on the customer as to whether the Product is (1) warrantable and (2) repairable using only photos you sent. If we cannot you will need to send the product to the nearest service centre using trackable shipping details.
- Once we make a decision on the warranty, we will advise you via phone or email. If not warrantable, we will advise on non-warranty options. If not repairable, we will advise of options in that case as well.
- If the Product is both covered under warranty and repairable you will be issued a return authorization number. DO NOT send in an Product without that number as that is the way the Product is tracked. R.A. numbers may also be issued in some cases where the Product must be inspected personally. Issuance of an RA number does not imply the Product is covered under warranty or repairable unless we indicate that in a written communication to you.
Only DAIJO PVT. LTD. may determine if an Product is warrantable. If the Product is not covered under warranty, all the cost towards replacement, repair, and shipping costs are responsibility of the customer. DAIJO PVT. LTD. cannot return unrepairable unwarranted Products to the consumer if they are unsafe to use in their unrepaired condition. DAIJO PVT. LTD. will make the final decision on whether or not shipping charges will be charged for the shipping of the repaired or replacement Product.
At no time may any Experience centre or distributor make representations of what is covered or not covered under this warranty without express written permission from DAIJO PVT. LTD.. Should a Experience centre or distributor replace a Product before consulting DAIJO PVT. LTD., it is at the sole discretion of the Experience centre or distributor and they may not be reimbursed by DAIJO PVT. LTD.. When a Product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes property of the customer and the returned product becomes the property of DAIJO PVT. LTD., which may destroy it.
Warranty on Repaired Products
If your Product is repaired, the repair work will be warranted for remaining period as per the sale document or for one (1) year from the date of the repair under the terms of this warranty which ever is greater.
The warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The product is damaged in (i) in transit, (ii) by vermin/insects, (iii) through spillage of liquid, (iv) a result of natural disasters or other acts of god:
- Product that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, used for commercial purposes, misused or abused or involved in accidents. It is your responsibility to regularly examine the Product to determine the need for normal service or replacement.
- Damage to Product resulting from improper assembly (i.e. improper torque values used), repair or refinishing (i.e. sanding, painting, refinishing or the techniques used), the use or installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of the Product, or the failure to follow the product warnings, installation and usage instructions.
- Damage to Motor, Controller or any electrical components due to (i) complete immersion in water, (ii) over loading of vehicle, (iii) addition of any unapproved third-party product to the electrical system.
- Damage to batteries due to (i) prolonged use of batteries under low state of charge (“low state of charge as indicated by a red light in the battery indicator”) (ii) prolonged non-usage of batteries,(iii) charging of batteries using chargers not specified by Daijo Pvt. Ltd., (iv) usage of batteries for any purpose other than its intended purpose in a Pedaleze, (v) physical damage to the battery due to accidents, (vi) short circuits / voltage fluctuation during charging.
- The product is altered, modified, serviced or repaired by a party not authorized by Daijo Pvt. Ltd..
- The electronic system configuration is modified to any settings other than the default factory settings.
The warranty does not cover/apply for the following:
- Products that are covered by another seller or manufacturer’s warranty; this PEDALEZE warranty does not extend, modify or replace any other warranty. Parts (like Daijo Pvt. Ltd. approved accessories) made by other manufacturers will be covered by the warranties of the respective manufacturers, please address your claim to them.
- Product whose serial number or other identifying marks have been altered, defaced, removed or are otherwise unreadable.
- Product that are purchased used, or in not-new condition (or) purchased through unauthorized distribution channels (i.e.via an unauthorized internet seller, or private party) or Product originally intended to be sold in a country other than the one you purchased them in or from (i.e. grey market goods)
- If the original finish has been modified or removed.
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, paint, aesthetics or appearance of the Product (cosmetic blemishes) or damage due to UV ray exposure, sweat or salt air or any other environmental conditions, corrosive mud or other chemicals.
- The cost of labour required to remove and/or re-fit and re-adjust the product covered by this warranty or any product that it is attached to.
- Any costs associated with returning or shipping warranted or non-warranted Product to the factory/location as suggested by the customer service executive.
- Product purchased at, installed, adjusted and or assembled by retailers not authorized by DAIJO PVT. LTD..
- Maintenance kits and parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stain or accessories and components. (e.g. brakes, tyres, suspension, seat, grips, cables& connectors, forks, bearings, lights, pedal, stand)
- Damage or defects caused by the use of or interaction with third party accessories, optional products or consumable in conjunction with the product.
- Any Product for which the consumer does not follow the warranty procedures outlined above, Terms of usage as mentioned in the user manual.
Terms & Conditions
- Except as set forth above, no other express or implied warranties whether written or oral by any other party in respect to the product shall be binding upon Daijo Pvt. Ltd..
- By purchasing the product, you hereby acknowledge that you are informed and aware of your rights and liabilities under the relevant laws governing the purchase and use of the product. Any implied warranties, conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law, they shall be limited to the warranty period or the shortest period possible under operation of such law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Daijo Pvt. Ltd. and/or its holding companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, authorized distributors, dealers and retailers shall not be liable to you for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitations, damages for loss of data, revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the product.
- The terms and conditions of this warranty are governed by the laws prevailing in the country of purchase and any dispute arising thereto is subject to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the country (the high court of Chennai shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction for disputes arising from purchases made within India)
Copyright © 2019, PEDALEZE.com